Refreshing landscapes made up of snowy peaks, icy glaciers, clear waters and golden beaches – it’s all one big treat for the senses. Spend 21 days discovering the very best of New Zealand, from the North Island to the South Island, travelling with a local leader to see the country through the eyes of a Kiwi. Marvel at Rotorua’s geothermal features, learn about local culture in a Maori village and hang out in trendy Wellington. Hop over the Cook Strait to get your heart racing in adventurous Queenstown, stand in awe of the Franz Josef Glacier and explore the pristine coastline of Abel Tasman National Park.
Dates and availability
1. This trip starts in Auckland on Day 1 at 8am. You will depart the city immediately after the welcome meeting. This trip ends on Day 21 in Wellington and you are free to leave at any time.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. If you are a single traveller this will give you a single room, if you are travelling as a couple a double room will be allocated to you. The single supplement excludes Day 4 (Murupara) where you will be in shared accommodation and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. Multishare typically includes triple and quad rooms. You may be required to share with group members of a different gender and couples. People travelling together may occasionally be separated due to rooming configurations.
4. This trip requires a minimum number of booked customers to guarantee the departure. Your Booking Agent will advise at time of booking if the departure has met minimum numbers. If minimum numbers are not met, you will be advised no later than 56 days out from departure (prior to full payment due). We recommend arranging flights and related travel services once your departure is guaranteed. In the event that your departure is cancelled due to minimum numbers not being met, a full refund will be provided of monies paid.
5. This trip is operated and run by Haka Tours, an Intrepid Company. You will be travelling with a mixture of both Haka customers and Intrepid customers. Intrepid works closely with Haka Tours to ensure that all of our customers enjoy their time in New Zealand.
6. We recommend booking optional activities in advance. Please contact your booking agent if there are any you would like to add to your trip.
Filter by rating