Enjoy an incredible African adventure on this journey from Kruger National Park to Cape Town. Feel the thrill of spotting one (or more) of Africa’s Big Five for the first time on a game drive safari, hear the trumpet of elephants across the plains and learn about the park’s unique ecosystem on a guided walk. Travel to bustling Joburg – a juxtaposing city of mansions and shantytowns – before travelling to the chic streets of Cape Town to learn about the city’s dramatic past. Immerse yourself in the culture, beauty and history of this astonishing region and sample a few glasses on regional wine along the way.
Dates and availability
1. This trip departs between 5.30am and 6:30am on Day 1 so it is essential that you overnight in Johannesburg the day before the tour.
2. You will be picked up between 5.30am and 6.30 am on Day 1 of this itinerary. Our preferred Joining Point Hotel is the Holiday Inn Rosebank and pick up time if 6.00 am. If you require a pick up from another Rosebank area hotel only, please advise your booking agent at least 14 days prior to departure. Our local operations team will advise the relevant Hotel reception of the exact pick up time 24 hours prior to pick up.
3. This trip is a combination of Intrepid's Short Break Adventures and you will not be accompanied by a tour leader. You will have local guides at the Lodge in Kruger and in Cape Town for your activities.
4. This is one of our Short Breaks and is slightly different to our group tours. There is no group leader but rather a local guide in Kruger and in Cape Town with the idea being that you maintain a level of independence during down time.
5. This trip includes an internal flight from Johannesburg to Cape Town on Day 6 and the flight will only be confirmed with full payment. Flights are non-refundable and non-changeable.
6. Please note this is a join in adventure and you will travel with a group of like minded Intrepid and non Intrepid passengers during transfers and game drives.
7. Flights will only be booked once full payment is received. At that time any changes or cancellations will incur fees. Flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Maximum checked baggage is 20 kilos.
Filter by rating