Travel from the heaving streets of Buenos Aires to the remote wilderness of Argentina and Chile on this 15-day trekking tour. Hike to the clear waters of Laguna de Los Tres and see a glacial lake surrounded by jagged peaks when you explore Laguna Torre. Spend a few days deep in the wilds of Torres del Paine National Park, hiking past glaciers and watching rhea birds and pink flamingos preen in front of a backdrop of stunning mountains. Finish up with a cruise through the Beagle Channel and a night in Buenos Aires, the perfect end to an active adventure through the wilderness of South America.
Dates and availability
1. Full passport details are required at the time of booking in order to purchase entrance fees to certain sites. Additionally, on certain trips it's needed to book bus, train or flight tickets. Delays to provide this information may result in booking fees or changes to your itinerary.
2. Please note the maximum age limit for the optional Perito Moreno Glacier Trek is 65 years old.
3. Bookings within 45 days from departure may incur in late booking airline fees. If applicable, this will be informed at the time of booking.
4. We highly recommend you take US Dollars with you to Argentina and change it locally. While ATMs are widely available in the cities, they are limited in the countryside or certain regions such Patagonia. There is a daily limit for withdrawals and the exchange rate does fluctuate.
5. This trip starts with a welcome meeting at 3 pm on Day 1.
6. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement excludes Days 7, 8 and 9 (Camping) where you will be in shared accommodation and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
7. In order to make the most of our time in Patagonia, this trip includes three particularly long travel days (Days 7 and 11). Please refer to the itinerary section for detailed travel times.
8. The weather in Patagonia is variable and unpredictable. While this trip only runs during the warmer months of the year, temperatures can fluctuate from 0 to 30°C (32 to 86°F) within a tour or even over the course of a day! Please make sure you have packed clothing that can be layered to accommodate these temperatures and that your sleeping bag is an all-seasons bag that will keep you warm on freezing nights.
9. This trip includes a domestic flight. Argentina is particularly strict on excess baggage and usually enforces a maximum allowance of 15 kilograms for checked luggage.
10.Entry into Chile does not currently require any proof of COVID-19 vaccination; however, we suggest submitting proof of vaccination in advance of travel in order to receive a mobility pass, which in turn allows travelers to access all public services; buses, museums, restaurants, etc. As this validation process can take a while, it is recommended that you submit your electronic validation request 15 days in advance of Travel. The link to submit and more information is available here: https://www.chile.travel/en/traveltochileplan/.
Filter by rating