Discover lush tropical islands like Oahu, Kauai and Maui
The Hawaiian archipelago is a tropical paradise waiting to be explored, and this 10-day island-hopping adventure takes in the best that the area has to offer. Kick back on the beach at Waikiki and soak up the sun before jetting over to Kauai and exploring the Na Pali Coast, the Wailua River and the impressive Waimea Canyon. Head to Hawaii’s Big Island where you can swim in Kua Bay, trek up Mauna Kea, or visit the active volcano Kilauea before feasting and dancing the night away at a luau. Enjoy some leisure time on the beach in picturesque Maui, and relax into the Hawaiian way of life.
Enjoy a tropical sunset from the shores of Waikiki beach with your fellow travellers – a serious bucket-list moment.
Treat yourself to some unforgettable experiences, like a scenic helicopter ride above the dramatic ridges of Waimea Canyon or a unique night-time expedition swimming with manta rays.
Embrace traditional Hawaiian culture and feast on authentic food with an included Royal Kona luau experience. You’ll be hula-ing in no time!
Explore the diverse landscapes of Kauai, from tropical beaches to powerful waterfalls, lush rainforest and narrow valleys – there's a piece of this paradise that will appeal to everyone.
A visit to Hawaii isn't complete without a stay on the Big Island. The world's most active volcano, black sand beaches and stunning national parks make this island adventure-packed with plenty to explore.
In order to see as much as possible in Hawaii, this trip covers a lot of ground and there are lots of flights to take. Please be prepared for long security queues at the airport and the occasional delay. The good news is that you'll have the company of your fellow travellers to keep you entertained.
With so much to see and do, Hawaii can sometimes be expensive. Expect to pay more than you would in mainland USA for a lot of things. It might be a good idea to do some research about places to eat, for example, before you arrive.
Honolulu isn't the picture-perfect Hawaiian location that some people expect. The city is full of high-rise buildings and is often packed with tourists. That's not to say it isn't a great place to explore, because it is. It's just that you'll find deserted beaches lined with palm trees elsewhere, like on the islands of Kauai and Maui.
While our leaders are knowledgeable about Hawaii and we try to ensure that they have experience on the actual islands, it's possible that your leader may be new to the region.
Trip departures are unavailable.
There are currently no scheduled departures on our Hawaii Discovery trip. If you are interested in other trips in the region visit one of the links below.
1. A single supplement is available on this trip.
2. Full passport details are required at time of booking.
3. Luggage limits apply. See the 'Packing' section of the Essential Trip Information for details.
4. Please note that in North America, the cost of checked baggage usually is not included in the price of an airline ticket and is subject to additional payment at check-in. If you wish to check in luggage on the internal flights on this trip then you will need to pay for this on arrival at each airport. Each airline calculates fees differently, sometimes on the number of bags, sometimes by weight, however the fee is usually in the vicinity of US 25 per bag payable by credit card.
TIP: Sign up to Hawaiian Airlines membership program 'Hawaiian Miles' for discounted baggage fees.
5. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.View Essential Trip Information