Journey into the heart of Nepal and experience the colourful sights and culture of this enchanting region. Mingle with local villagers and craftspeople, visit tranquil temples and sacred Buddhist sites, travel the cobbled streets of tiny mountain towns, and search for unique wildlife. From the whirlwind of Kathmandu to the lush jungle of Chitwan National Park - with plenty of delightful hidden gems in between - take an unforgettable tour of Nepal, brimming with culture, history, and natural beauty.
Dates and availability
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement excludes Days 5, 6 and 9 (Guesthouse) and Days 7 and 8 (Lodge) where you will be in shared accommodation and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. Please provide your full name exactly as per passport at the time of booking (including any middle names listed on your passport) for flight tickets. Fees may apply for adding or amending details within 45 days of departure, and in some cases you will be required to cover the cost of issuing new tickets.
4. This trip includes domestic flights. The luggage allowance is 15kg for check-in luggage and 5kg for carry on.
5. If you are travelling on the 23 October 2023 departure of this trip we have swapped Pokhara and Bandipur in the itinerary. Please refer to Day 3 of the itinerary for more information.
Filter by rating