A playground for the young and young-at-heart, Utah has something to excite the whole family. The stars are brighter, the air is fresher, and the landscapes are simply out of this world. Round up your nearest and dearest to explore secret trails and pine forests from your Zion ranch, venture out to walk in the footsteps of dinosaurs and uncover some of the country’s most remarkable scenery. Discover unbelievable sandstone hoodoos in Bryce Canyon, weave through the magical walls of a secret slot canyon and kayak across the magnificent Lake Powell. If you’ve got your eye on Zion, this is the adventure for you.
Dates and availability
1. Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 10 am on Day 1 in Las Vegas. Please make your own way to the Joining Point listed in the Essential Trip Information for this itinerary.
2. There is no accommodation included in Las Vegas on this trip. If you wish to spend more time in Las Vegas, we'll be happy to book additional accommodation for you (subject to availability). Speak to an Intrepid booking agent for more information.
3. On the final day, this trip finishes at approximately 5 pm on arrival in Las Vegas. You will be dropped at the same location as the joining point. If departing this day, please do not book any flights before 8 pm.
4. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights on your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
5. Please note that these trips are for adults and children travelling together and there must be at least one child under 18 with you.
6. Minimum age for children on this trip is 5 years old.
7. A discount of 10% applies on this trip to children 17 years and under at time of travel.