See some of California’s most famous natural wonders and stunning scenery on a 5-day round-trip small group hiking adventure which packs plenty of magical moments into a short space of time. Uncover the natural wonders of San Francisco, before you travel to Yosemite National Park to marvel at waterfalls and giant sequoias, spend the night at Lake Tahoe, and see both Echo Lakes. With easy to moderate hikes, comfortable accommodation, and a knowledgeable leader, this hiking adventure is big on beauty.
Dates and availability
1. Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 12 noon and further activities on Day 1 in San Francisco. Please see Joining Point Hotel listed in the Essential Trip Information for this itinerary.
2. You are expected to arrive back into San Francisco around 5pm and dropped off at the same location as the joining point.
3. There is no accommodation included on the last day in San Francisco , however we can request any additional nights should you need them.
4. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
5. In the case that the route to Mammoth Lakes via Tioga Pass is closed due to late season snow, you will stay one additional night near Yosemite instead of continuing to Mammoth Lakes on Day 3. If Tioga Pass is closed, it will also not be possible to access the trailhead for Pothole Dome. In this case your leader will choose another hike within the National Park. The exact hike will depend on the group's interests and abilities. You will continue to Lake Tahoe on Day 4, which takes approximately 4.5 hours from Yosemite.
Filter by rating