Explore the North Rim of Yosemite Valley during an early season Yosemite hiking adventure up to the rim that overlooks one of the world’s scenic treasures. This small group backpacking trip offers a wonderful opportunity to escape the crowds and absorb some of the best views in Yosemite National Park. You will also maximise your time by starting and finishing your trip in Yosemite Valley where El Capitan and Half Dome tower over the famous meadows. Sleep under the stars, see all the best sights, take in views of the entire Yosemite Valley and the incomparable High Sierra, and more.
Dates and availability
1. A completed registration form is required to join these trips. You will not be confirmed for the trip until your form has been received and reviewed. We may ask for a medical release signed by your physician for medical conditions or circumstances which could possibly compromise your safety or the safety of others on this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
2. A signed disclaimer (Acknowledgement of Risks Form) is required at the time of booking for this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
3. To help ensure this trip is right for you, this trip is subject to additional ‘Essential Eligibility Requirements’ – see the ‘Itinerary Disclaimer’ section of the Essential Trip Information for further details.
4.This trip is operated and run by Wildland Trekking, an Intrepid company. You will be travelling with a mixture of both Wildland Trekking customers and Intrepid customers.
5. This trip meets in Yosemite Valley in the parking lot of Curry Village near the bear boxes at shuttle stop 14 at 6PM on Day 1. Your guide will contact you approximately 10 days before your trip to coordinate this rendezvous and answer any last minute questions you have. This trip includes dinner and camping that night at the backpackers camp. Personal vehicles can remain parked at Curry Village during your trip.
7. A single tent is provided to all solo travellers at no extra cost.