Uncover the majesty and mystery of Vietnam and Cambodia.
Discover the incredible diversity, delectable cuisines, dramatic histories and natural beauty of Cambodia and Vietnam on a 20-day Premium adventure. Delve into the confronting Khmer legacy in Phnom Penh, view Vietnam's colourful history on the busy streets of Ho Chi Minh City and explore the colonial-era grand architecture of Hanoi. This trip offers places of breathtaking beauty, from the backwaters of the Mekong Delta, to the ancient temples of Angkor and the natural limestone wonder of Halong Bay. Add to that a mix of friendly locals and age-old traditions for the ultimate South East Asian experience.
Enjoy two marvellous feature stays - an overnight cruise in Halong Bay on a traditional junk-style boat and a 3-night stay at a resort in Siem Reap, offering a tropical oasis escape.
Travel Phnom Penh to Siem Reap on a charming riverboat then enjoy two guided days exploring the unbelievable temples of Angkor, including a morning accompanied by a private photography coach to help you capture lasting memories.
Experience authentic cuisine when you eat at Cambodia’s first farm-to-table restaurant, and enjoy a privately catered breakfast on the shores of the Srah Srang Lake and take part in a cooking class with a local chef in Hue.
Delve into history when you visit the sobering Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek and the Cu Chi tunnels in Ho Chi Minh City.
A cruise along the waterways and a wonderful local lunch will get you up close and personal with life on the legendary Mekong Delta.
In 2022, Tet (Lunar New Year) will run from the 31st of January to the 4th of February. This is a fascinating and rewarding time to see the country, however you do need to be prepared for some businesses to be closed, tourist sites to be very busy and for transport to be packed as many Vietnamese are travelling around the country. Please consider your travel arrangements carefully before booking travel for this period.
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement excludes Day 18 (boat) where you will be in shared accommodation, and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. This trip includes domestic and international flights as indicated on the trip map. The luggage allowance is 20kg for check in luggage and 7kg for carry on.
4. Full name exactly as per passport required at the time of booking (including any middle names listed on the passport), for internal flights. Ticketing fees may apply for amendments to details within 45 days of departure, and in some cases you will be required to cover the cost of issuing a new ticket.
5. This trip includes domestic flights. The luggage allowance is 20kg for check in luggage and 7kg for carry on.
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.View Essential Trip Information