On this 10-day exploration of Central America, you’ll cover four different countries, changing landscapes and heaps of natural and archaeological wonders. Stroll along striking black-sand beaches, verdant rainforests and ancient ruins as you make your way to Nicaragua, El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala. This is a trip full of outdoor experiences and local know-how. Whether relaxing by the sea in El Salvador, shopping in colonial Antigua or exploring the intricately carved structures at Copan archaeological site, get local insight from local leaders and travel with like-minded people on this insightful, fun and historical adventure.
Dates and availability
1. Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 6 pm on Day 1 in Granada. There are no activities planned for the final day so you may depart at any time.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights on your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. Please be careful when booking flights to Granada; make sure you fly to Managua - Augusto C. Sandino International Airport [MGA]. Managua’s Airport is the closest airport to Granada. Please do not book flights to Granada Airport [GRX] as this is in Spain.
4. Please be careful when booking flights from Antigua; make sure you fly from Guatemala City Airport [GUA]. Guatemala City Airport is the closest airport to Antigua. Please do not book flights from Antigua & Barbuda Airport [ANU] as this is an island in the Caribbean.
5. As per updated Nicaragua entry requirements, customers are currently required to supply a copy of their passport front page to their booking agent no later than 15 days prior to departure.
6. Should you have any questions or need assistance with the Honduras pre-registration, your leader will be able to assist on Day 1 of your tour. For more information, visit the ‘Passports, visas and entry requirements’ section of the ‘Essential Trip Information.’