Voyage towards your own patch of paradise aboard the M/ Y Harmony V.
With this ship, you’ll be forgiven for thinking you’ve stepped aboard a private yacht of the rich and famous. The Harmony V is a 55-metre (180-foot) Mega Yacht with a sleek, high-tech design. The ship was launched in 2009 and complies strictly with Euro Solas safety regulations. Powerful engines provide a cruising speed of 11 knots, while state-of-the-art stabilisers ensure a safe and comfortable voyage. There’s no need for a swimming pool, as the swimming platform off the stern provides easy access to the ocean wherever we drop anchor. The sundeck and large windows throughout the ship ensure you’ll never have to worry about missing the gorgeous ocean views.
The Harmony V accommodates 49 guests in 29 cabins and a crew of up to 18. Enjoy the sea breeze while dining al fresco on the sundeck, or just grab a book and pull up a lounge to soak in the sun. The indoor dining room has panoramic windows, so you can appreciate the view of the water while sampling some of the local flavours. And the spacious lounge and American bar are the perfect place to grab a drink with your fellow passengers.
- Half Board meal plan (breakfast plus one other meal daily while on board)
- Service of one or two local tour leaders (depending on passenger number)
- Turn down service twice a day
- Fully equipped laundry service
- Towels for swimming
- Swimming platform (weather permitting)
- Wi-Fi is available for a small charge, though signal can be spotty at time and sometimes unavailable in more remote locations
- Use of kayaks and snorkelling equipment
- Mini library
- Board games
- Central music
- CD and DVD player
- Audio-visual equipment in lounge
No matter which cabin you choose to stay in, you’re sure to be in for a comfortable trip. Each room has an ensuite with a toilet, shower and basic amenities such as a hairdryer. If the sundeck’s getting too warm, you can stay cool in your cabin with individually controlled air conditioning and a mini-fridge stocked with water. Rooms all have a satellite television, power plugs, internal phone, and a safe box to keep your valuables.
Cabins are available in the following configurations:
- Category A: Located on the upper deck with large windows and a choice between double or twin beds.
- Category B: Located on the main deck with large windows and a choice between double or twin beds.
- Category C: Located on the main deck with large windows and a double bed.
- Category P: Located on the upper deck. These are the largest cabins, with large windows, a sofa, and a choice between twin or double beds.