The cruising route along the Nile is home to ancient wonders, desert landscapes and snapshots of everyday Egyptian life. Take to the Nile Valley on an nine-day Premium adventure by river, road and air, visiting the mighty pyramids of Giza, the majestic temples of Karnak, the famous tomb of Tutankhamun and Cairo’s bustling Khan al-Khalili Bazaar. Spend an evening with a Nubian family and another with an Egyptian family in Cairo for a look at local life, and enjoy plenty of time for independent discoveries in each destination. With an ancient past that has led to a colourful present, Egypt is a traveller’s dream.
Dates and availability
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. This trip includes domestic flights. The luggage allowance is 23kg for check in luggage and 7kg for carry on.
4. Travel is always an adventure and, as destinations reopen, there are a few challenges as everyone gets back up to speed and adjusts to the new normal. Our leaders are experts when it comes to dealing with anything unexpected along the journey, so pack your understanding and flexibility, sit back and relax while they take care of the rest.
5. On the following departures, the Nile cruise will dock overnight in Luxor on Day 5, rather than in Edfu: XEPN230623, XEPN230825, XEPN230827. All stops will still be visited.
Filter by rating