Embark on thrilling adventure through Costa Rica’s verdant rainforests, ancient volcanoes and glittering beaches, where wildlife waits around every corner. This nine-day Premium journey will see you uncover the local secrets of San Jose, explore the wild wetlands of Cano Negro, marvel at the biodiversity of Monteverde and search for sloths in Manuel Antonio. A local leader will take you beneath Costa Rica’s lush surface and show you the country at its very best. Costa Rica’s natural wonders have etched it a place on the map, but you’ll soon discover its cherished traditions and welcoming people are every bit as endearing.
Dates and availability
1. Full passport details are required at the time of booking in order to purchase entrance tickets to Manuel Antonio National Park. Delays to provide this information may result in changes to your itinerary and we will not be able to guarantee entry. Details provided must be accurate as per your passport bio page.
2. Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 6 pm on Day 1 in San Jose.
3. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights on your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
4. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
5. The QBPR230701 and QBPR231104 departures will stay at the Parador as a Feature Stay, rather than Si Como No, in Manuel Antonio.
Filter by rating