Experience the power of Iguazu Falls and visit two sultry cities
Discover the alluring energy of Buenos Aires, Iguazu Falls and Rio de Janeiro on a 7-day Premium adventure. Follow the footsteps of the Buenos Aires portenos during dinner at a local home and a lively tango dancing lesson, and weave through the city’s European influenced streets and lesser-known neighbourhoods with the guidance of a local leader. Marvel at the spectacle of Iguazu Falls from the Argentinian and Brazilian sides, then get swept up in the magic of Rio de Janeiro, from the impressive Christ the Redeemer to quirky cafes and galleries. Delight in the cultural and natural beauty of two contrasting countries.
Discover the real Buenos Aires during Exclusive Experiences – a traditional asado feast in the home of a local, and a lively tango lesson at a classic conventillo with two professional dancers.
Marvel at Iguazu Falls from multiple angles with visits to the boardwalk system in Argentina and the panoramic viewpoints of Brazil.
Enjoy an Exclusive Experience with a difference when you visit the wonderful Gastromotiva social enterprise in Rio for lunch, where dishes are made by marginalised members of the community who receive free culinary training.
Uncover the history of Rio during a full-day tour, including a visit to the spectacularly located Christ the Redeemer statue and the lively and eclectic Santa Teresa neighbourhood.
Experience Art Nouveau elegance at the Tango de Mayo in Buenos Aires. Your fabulous Feature Stay hotel includes a rooftop bar that offers unbeatable views across the city.
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. This trip includes domestic flights. The luggage allowance is 15kg for check in luggage and 5kg for carry on.
4. Full name exactly as per passport is required at the time of booking (including any middle names listed on the passport), for activity and transport bookings. Ticketing fees may apply for amendments to details within 45 days of departure, and in some cases you will be required to cover the cost of issuing a new ticket.
5. Due to COVID restrictions, you are currently required to take a PCR test on Day 2, in preparation of crossing the border from Argentina to Brazil. The current cost is $70 USD. Please check COVID restrictions and test costs before traveling, as regulations change quickly.
6. Departures March 10 - April 25 2023 will feature an Asado experience at a restaurant rather than a home.
7. Travel is always an adventure and, as destinations reopen, there are a few challenges as everyone gets back up to speed and adjusts to the new normal. Our leaders are experts when it comes to dealing with anything unexpected along the journey, so pack your understanding and flexibility, sit back and relax while they take care of the rest.
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.View Essential Trip Information