Journey through the wild landscapes of Tanzania
Buckle up for an in-depth exploration of Tanzania’s natural wonders on an eight-day Premium adventure. Enjoy a front row seat as the spectacular landscapes and wildlife of Tarangire National Park, the Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti National Park unfold in front of you on an exciting series of four-wheel drive game drives. Stay in the heart of these incredible national reserves, returning to a welcoming camp after days exploring the plains with local guides who have grown up on the land. Dine beneath the stars, sip drinks at sunset and fall asleep to the sounds of East Africa.
For a limited time only secure your dream 2023 adventure for $99 - Offer ends soon!Terms & Conditions
Our best accommodation and highest level of service.
Unusual, exceptional and authentic on-trip experiences.
Led by our most experienced and highest rated local leaders.
Seek out the best wildlife viewing experiences available while you explore the diverse Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater Conservation Area and Serengeti National Park on an exciting series of morning and afternoon 4x4 game drives. Look out for zebras, elephants, lions, cheetahs, leopards, hyenas, hippos and more!
Spend two amazing nights at your Feature Stay in the heart of the Serengeti. With no fences, this magnificent eco-friendly camp allows you to connect with your wild surroundings without sacrificing modern comforts.
Venture through the spectacular World Heritage-listed Ngorongoro Crater in open top 4x4 vehicles. Be astounded by a vast array of wildlife and enjoy a bush picnic lunch on the crater floor.
Stay at a diverse variety of accommodations to experience Tanzania uniquely. From tented camps in the heart of Tarangire and Serengeti National Parks, to cozy cottages on an active farm, these eco-lodges, camps, and fine hotels will give you access to nature, wildlife, and comfort in equal measure.
Get a glimpse of local life when you explore a farmers market and taste local in-season fruits, and learn all about coffee production on a tour in the Karatu highlands.
Purpose-built 4WD Safari Landcruisers are used for the duration of the trip.
This itinerary features some long travel days, which can be exacerbated by bumpy African roads. It is recommended that you pay close attention to the given approximations of driving hours.
As the early bird catches the worm, the early camper sights the animals. There will be many early starts either to make use of the better safari time or to beat the morning traffic on long travel days.
Trip departures are unavailable.
There are currently no scheduled departures on our Premium Tanzania trip. If you are interested in other trips in the region visit one of the links below.
1. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
2. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
3. An optional sunrise balloon rides in the Serengeti is possible on this itinerary. Please see the itinerary above for full details of this activity. As the balloon only holds 16 people, places are limited and we recommend you book in advance. Please inquire when booking your trip to book this optional activity.
4. This trip finishes after lunch in Arusha on Day 8. Please do not book any flights departing before 6pm this evening. A departure transfer can be booked for an additional cost.
5. Departures in July 2022 will stay at alternative feature stays.
6. Travel is always an adventure and, as destinations reopen, there are a few challenges as everyone gets back up to speed and adjusts to the new normal. Our leaders are experts when it comes to dealing with anything unexpected along the journey, so pack your understanding and flexibility, sit back and relax while they take care of the rest.
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.View Essential Trip Information