Buckle up for an in-depth exploration of Tanzania’s natural wonders on an eight-day Premium adventure. Enjoy a front row seat as the spectacular landscapes and wildlife of Tarangire National Park, the Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti National Park unfold in front of you on an exciting series of four-wheel drive game drives. Stay in the heart of these incredible national reserves, returning to a welcoming camp after days exploring the plains with local guides who have grown up on the land. Dine beneath the stars, sip drinks at sunset and fall asleep to the sounds of East Africa.
Dates and availability
1. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
2. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
3. An optional sunrise balloon rides in the Serengeti is possible on this itinerary. Please see the itinerary above for full details of this activity. As the balloon only holds 16 people, places are limited and we recommend you book in advance. Please inquire when booking your trip to book this optional activity.
4. This trip finishes after lunch in Arusha on Day 8. Please do not book any flights departing before 6pm this evening. A departure transfer can be booked for an additional cost.
5. Travel is always an adventure and, as destinations reopen, there are a few challenges as everyone gets back up to speed and adjusts to the new normal. Our leaders are experts when it comes to dealing with anything unexpected along the journey, so pack your understanding and flexibility, sit back and relax while they take care of the rest.
6. The departures YGPT230722 and YGPT230812 will feature the following hotels in Tanzania: Palace Arusha, Acacia Tarangire Luxury Camp, The Castle at Ngorongoro, Feature Stay Mbalageti Tented Camp Serengeti, and Karatu Simba Lodge.
Filter by rating