Gaze up at Peru’s dazzling peaks and into picturesque valleys to understand why the Andean mountains were sacred for the Incas. This well-paced holiday combines the wonders of the Amazon Jungle with the fascinating history of Cusco. Enjoy a memorable train journey through the heart of the Sacred Valley to Machu Picchu and breathe in the magical spirit of the Incas.
Dates and availability
1. Please note that these trips are for adults and children travelling together and there must be at least one child under 18 with you.
2. Minimum age for children on this trip is 5 years old.
3. A discount of 10% applies on this trip to children 17 years and under at time of travel.
4. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement excludes Days 2 and 3 (Jungle Lodge) where you will be in shared accommodation and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
5. Full passport details are required for all passengers at the time of booking, however passengers aged 17 and under (at time of entrance to Machu Picchu) must also provide a copy of their passport details page. This is required in order to secure child tickets.
6. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
7. First day - there will be a group meeting at 5pm on Day 1
Last day - there are no activities planned for your last day so you can depart at any time.
8. Parts of your trip go above 2800 metres / 9200 feet where it is common for travellers to experience some adverse health effects due to the altitude - regardless of your age, gender and fitness. It even happened to Sir Edmund Hillary!
9. This trip includes one visit to Machu Picchu. According to Machu Picchu visiting regulations, all visitors must follow a pre-determined route within the site. This route must be followed in one direction only, and once the guided visit commences exiting and re-entering the site is not permitted. Once the guided visit concludes, visitors must exit the site and personal exploration of Machu Picchu is not permitted. Please refer to the itinerary for details.
Filter by rating