Conquer the climb to Everest Base Camp trekking in Nepal
Take on the adventure of a lifetime trekking in Nepal to reach Everest Base Camp. First conquered by Tenzing Norgay and Sir Edmund Hillary in 1953, Everest has traditionally been the ultimate goal for mountaineers. Today hard-core trekkers seek the challenge of reaching the mountaineer's Base Camp. Flying in to Lukla, explore the mountains and valleys around the towering peak, rest in Nepalese teahouses, learn about the traditions and cultures of the famous Sherpa and spend time in exotic Kathmandu.
In case of weather conditions leading to cancellations or delays in flights, this trip will operate on an alternate itinerary. Please see Day 1 of the itinerary for more details.
Get 20% OFF Asia adventures between October 9 and December 15! Book by October 31st.Terms & Conditions
Help Nepal get back on its feet by retuning to the country, and discover how Kathmandu still remains a legendary destination while the post earthquake rebuilding continues
Explore timeless Kathmandu
View the mighty Himalaya Mountain range on the flight to Lukla.
Trek to Everest Base Camp, from where mountaineering climbs of the worlds highest peak begin.
This is a strenuous 12 day trek that reaches altitudes above 5500m.
We trek between 4-8 hours per day.
Please ensure you have understood the fitness requirements for this high altitude trek.
We have an alternative land itinerary in place for when we are not able to reach Lukla by air due to weather conditions. Please see Day 1 of your itinerary for details.
This itinerary is valid for departures from 01 January 2017 to 31 December 2017. View the itinerary for departures between 01 January 2018 - 31 December 2018
Trip search is unavailable.
There are currently no scheduled departures on our Everest Base Camp trip. If you are interested in other trips in the region visit one of the links below.
1. This trip starts in Kathmandu on Day 1 at 2pm. This allows time after the joining meeting to explore Kathmandu.
2. Due to the demands of travelling at high altitudes a Passenger Self Assessment Form is required for this trip.
3. A single supplement is available on this trip and is applicable only to nights spent in Kathmandu.
4. Please bring 2 passport sized photos to your joining meeting for your trekking permits.
5. In case of weather conditions leading to cancellations or delays in flights, this trip will operate on an alternate itinerary. Please see Day 1 of the itinerary for more details.
6. You must bring an emergency fund of 500 USD in cash with you on this trip, which you may need to use in case of delayed or cancelled flights.
7. We advise allowing a few extra days in Kathmandu at the end of your trip should your return flights from Lukla be delayed due to weather conditions.
Our Everest Base Camp trips score an average of 4.93 out of 5 based on 341 reviews in the last year.
Definitely bring along substantial toilet paper and hand sanitiser, along with a positive and friendly attitude to Base Camp and you'll have an awesome time! Intrepid are a fantastic tour company. Keep up the great work guys :)
Review submitted 18 Oct 2017
The trek to Everest Base Camp is a great opportunity for people of all ages to achieve something special. The Intrepid trip takes you away from the main routes in order to immerse you further in the Himalayan communities thereby enhancing your experience. Do not miss Kala Pathar.
Review submitted 16 Oct 2017