Calling all nature lovers – it doesn’t get much more Australian than on this 12-day adventure. Start with visits to Sydney’s Opera House and Harbour Bridge before dipping into the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains for a day trip through some incredible scenery. Then, venture into the heart of Australia and experience the awe of Uluru, Kings Canyon and many more significant First Nations sites in the Red Centre. Finally, bask in the natural splendour of the Great Barrier Reef and the ancient wonder of Daintree Rainforest – this trip really shows that Australia can do it all.
Dates and availability
1. Flights from Sydney To Alice Springs and from Yulara to Cairns are not included. Please see the itinerary for information on recommended flight details and book these through your agent or directly with the airline.
2. The trip starts in Sydney with a Welcome Meeting at 1 pm on Day 1 at our joining point hotel.
3. The trip finishes in Palm Cove on Day 12 in the early afternoon or in Cairns at our finish point hotel at approximately 4pm. Accommodation is not included on this day but can be booked on request (Cairns only).
4. This is a combination trip made up of three shorter trips. This means the composition of your group may change in Alice Springs or Cairns as some group members leave and new ones join you.
5. A Single Supplement can be booked if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip, subject to availability.