Take the whole family on an unforgettable adventure to India, a place full of colourful characters, delicious cuisine and remarkable landscapes. Get the most out of this diverse subcontinent by tasting flavourful curries in Delhi, strolling through the Pink City of Jaipur, and exploring the depths of the lush Ranthambhore National Park. Of course, no visit to India is complete without gazing upon the Taj Mahal, an epic monument to love and one of the finest examples of Islamic architecture in the world. With plenty of cultural highlights for the adults and exciting activities for the kids, this trip is bound to excite, enchant and inspire memories to last a lifetime.
Dates and availability
1. Please note that these trips are for adults and children travelling together and there must be at least one child under 18 with you. Minimum age for children on this trip is 5 years old.
2. A discount of 10% applies on this trip to children under 17 years of age at time of travel.
3. This trip starts with a welcome meeting at 1 pm on Day 1 in Delhi. This trip ends on Day 10 and you are free to leave at any time.
4. Please provide your full name exactly as per passport at the time of booking (including any middle names listed on your passport) to secure a permit for your Ranthambore National Park visit. Authorities at Ranthambhore NP follow a strict booking process whereby permits are issued on a first come first serve basis. If we do not receive correct passport details in time we cannot guarantee you on the tiger safari.
5. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
6. Summer Itinerary - Swai Mansingh sanctuary visit instead of Ranthambore National Parkas the section of the park we visit shuts over the summer.
7. Please note travelling during major festivals such as Holi and Diwali can, at times, cause disruption the published itinerary. Please see the 'Safety' section for more details.
Filter by rating