Jagged mountains, pristine glaciers and bright blue lagoons are just the tip of the iceberg in Chile’s Patagonia region. Spend five days exploring ancient caves, hiking through native forests, sailing in search of glaciers and watching out for wildlife in the diverse landscapes of Torres del Paine National Park and Bernardo O’Higgins National Park. Your base in the small city of Puerto Natales is the perfect place to put your feet up after an adventurous day and enjoy a glass of Chilean wine.
Dates and availability
1. The order of the activities included may vary due to weather conditions..
2. This trip will run with a minimum of one person, so you may be joined by other travellers booked on the same date as you, or you may be on your own. This trip is operated by one of our local partners in Chile and therefore you may be joined by a mixture of Intrepid-booked passengers and other travellers during activities.
3. The maximum number of travelers is indicative of maximum number of travelers during join-in activities only.
4. Arrival transfer from Puerto Natales airport or Puerto Natales bus station is included. Please ensure you provide us with your flight details at time of booking.
5. Private Transfers from Punta Arenas Airport or El Calafate Airport are available as additional services only. Please enquire at the time of booking.
6. If you decide to fly out of El Calafate Airport on Day 5 please choose a flight in late afternoon, after 3 pm only. This will give you time to arrive in El Calafate.
7. Entry into Chile does not currently require any proof of COVID-19 vaccination, however, we recommend that you bring a proof of vaccination with you.
Filter by rating