Jump into Belize's natural wonders, picturesque coastlines and rich cultural history on this 8-day adventure in Central America. This often-overlooked paradise is full of lush jungle, spectacular Maya ruins, long sandy beaches and first-class underwater attractions. You’ll get the chance to sample them all! From the buzz of Belize City, travel through the Lamanai Archaeological Site and to the island paradise of Caye Caulker. Take a day trip to Guatemala to discover the history of the UNESCO Maya ruins of Tikal. Explore this little-visited gem and get off the beaten track, sitting back and relaxing into the Bel-easy-an way of life.
Dates and availability
1. Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 6 pm on Day 1 in Belize City.
2. On your final day, you’ve got the power to choose where your adventure takes you. If you like, you can stay in Caye Caulker for another couple of nights relaxing beachside – we’ll be happy to organise additional accommodation (subject to availability). Otherwise, jump on an included water taxi transfer back to Belize City where you can also book additional nights’ accommodation, or where your leader can assist you to catch a taxi from the port to the airport for an onward connection.
3. An open-dated round-trip ticket to return to Belize City from Caye Caulker is included on this trip. If you are travelling from Caye Caulker to Belize Airport please ensure you do not book a flight before 12pm to allow for travel time.
4. Additional accommodation in Caye Caulker or Belize City is available to book on this trip should you wish to extend your stay
5. Transfers from Belize City Port to our Belize City Hotel or the airport are available through your booking agent.
6. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights on your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
Filter by rating