Whether you’re new to the snow or an experienced snow hound, this exhilarating week from Queenstown to Christchurch on the slopes of the Southern Alps’ most iconic snow fields at Mt Hutt, Ohau, Treble Cone, The Remarkables, Cardrona and Coronet Peak delivers. We’ve got everything organised: your transport and transfers to the mountains, your accommodation, lift passes, breakfast, and an expert local crew ready to show you the best runs and powder stashes across the six different mountains. We can also arrange your ski gear and clothing if you want to pack light. Add time away from the slopes to discover the South Island's best ski towns like Wanaka and Queenstown, and a stay in the world's largest International Dark Sky Reserve and you’ve got the perfect trip.
Dates and availability
1. Please note this trip requires a minimum number of booked customers to guarantee the departure. Your Booking Agent will advise at time of booking if the departure has met minimum numbers. If minimum numbers are not met, you will be advised no later than 56 days out from departure (prior to full payment due). We recommend arranging flights and related travel services once your departure is guaranteed. In the event that your departure is cancelled due to minimum numbers not being met, a full refund will be provided of monies paid.
2. This trip is operated and run by Haka Tours, an Intrepid Company. You will be travelling with a mixture of both Haka customers and Intrepid customers. Intrepid works closely with Haka Tours to ensure that all of our customers enjoy their time in New Zealand.
3. This trip is suitable for beginner to advanced skiers/snowboarders
4. This trip starts at 6am in Queenstown and finishes on arrival back to Christchurch on Day 7 (approx 8pm)
5. Snow gear including helmets, skis/snowboard, boots, poles and ski clothing are available to hire - if you wish to book gear please contact your agent.
6. Due to unforeseen weather conditions changes may need to be made to the itinerary.
7. While our Group Leaders will often join the group on the snow they are not qualified instructors. Should you require additional lesson packages (based on ability) these can purchased from qualified instructors.
8. This trip does not spend any included time in Christchurch – if you wish to book extra accommodation please contact your agent.
Filter by rating