On this 4WD Perth to Darwin safari adventure, you’ll explore the natural wonders of Australia’s Northwest. Spend your nights under a blanket of desert stars and your days in search of secret swimming holes among waterfalls. Snorkel with turtles, relax on Eighty Mile Beach, explore national parks like Karijini, Nambung and Kalbarri, watch spectacular sunsets, journey along the Gibb River Road, explore El Questro, check out the famous Bungle Bungles and take on some fun, active options in your free time to ramp up the adventure.
Dates and availability
1. Tour commences in Perth on Day 1 at 7 am and finishes in Darwin on the last day at approximately 6 pm. We recommend you arrive a day early and onward travel should be booked for the following day. No accommodation is included on Day 24
2. A strict luggage limit of 15 kg applies. Please bring a soft-sided bag only.
3.This trip requires a sleeping bag. You can bring your own or can purchase one. Please let your booking agent know ahead of time if you would like to add this to your booking.
4. The accommodation on this trip is Basix-style – mixed gender multishare dormitories and twin share camping
5. Swimming with whale sharks is not included on this trip and is an optional activity that you need to book online yourself. It is very important that you pre book any whale shark experiences, as this can sell out far in advance. Please also note that whale sharks visit the region between mid-March and mid-September only, so please make sure you schedule your trip accordingly if you would like to include this experience in your trip.
6. This trip is operated by our partners Kimberley Wild Expeditions
7.This trip requires a minimum of 6 travelers to operate.