Explore Australia’s North-West – one of the last remaining wilderness regions in the country – on this 10-day 4WD safari trip of the Northern Territory and the vast Kimberly region. Journey along the Gibb River Road, sleep under a blanket of Outback stars, enjoy your nights around the campfire, get back to basics and explore El Questro. Check out the famous Bungle Bungles, walk through national parks, swim in refreshing watering holes and look out for freshwater crocs on the way to Darwin, the Northern Territory’s gorgeous capital.
Dates and availability
1. Tour commences in Broome on Day 1 at 7 am and finishes in Darwin on the last day at approximately 6 pm. We recommend you arrive a day early and onward travel should be booked for the following day. No accommodation is included on Day 10.
2. A strict luggage limit of 15 kg applies. Please bring a soft-sided bag only.
3.This trip requires a sleeping bag. You can bring your own or can purchase one. Please let your booking agent know ahead of time if you would like to add this to your booking.
4. The accommodation on this trip is Basix-style – mixed gender multishare dormitories and twin share camping
5. This trip is operated by our partners Kimberley Wild Expeditions
6. This trip requires a minimum of 6 travelers to operate.