Take a deep dive into the Otago region on a 4-day active adventure in Wanaka. Let a local leader show you the very best of this slice of the South Island as you cycle the heritage-filled surrounds of gold rush Arrowtown, hike up to the hanging glaciers beneath Rob Roy Peak, kayak the glassy waters of Lake Wanaka and taste regional flavours at a local winery. Soak in spectacular cinematic backdrops as you walk up Mt Iron, visit a secluded Lake Wanaka island and experience a brand-new and thrilling cycling trail. From epic views to exhilarating activities, this adventure is sure to get your heart rate up.
Dates and availability
1. This trip starts at 10am in Queenstown on day 1.
2. This trip finishes with a drop off at 6pm in Queenstown on day 4. Please do not book any flights until after 10pm this evening.
3. Bicycle hire is included so we require all clients' height at the time of booking.
4. Bike helmets are supplied also but you may wish to bring your own.
5. We recommend you wear closed-toe shoes and suitable clothing for the walks and cycling.
6. The cycling on this trip is not accompanied by a support vehicle.
7. An e-bike option (at additional cost) may be available on this trip. We have limited numbers of these bikes available and they are an 'on request' basis only. A request does not guarantee an e-bike, only a confirmed booking. Please ask your agent for more details at the time of booking.
Filter by rating