Discover more than one kind of bliss on this 17-day experience in Central America, from the calming sea breezes on Playa del Carmen's beaches to the contentment of a hearty, homecooked dinner in a lakeside Maya village. This adventure through Mexico, Guatemala and Belize takes its sweet time ambling down the coast to the island paradise of Caye Caulker, then cuts inland to the lush jungle around Tikal, cruising to the vast Rio Dulce and finishing among the clouds in Panajachel and Antigua. You get the right balance of local-led experiences and independent exploration, with a whole load of awesome places to discover.
Dates and availability
1. Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 6 pm on Day 1 in Playa del Carmen. There are no activities planned for the final day so you may depart at any time.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement excludes Day 9 (Tikal) & Day 13 (San Jorge La Laguna homestay) where you will be in shared accommodation and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. Multishare typically includes triple and quad rooms. You may be required to share with group members of the opposite sex and couples, and people travelling together may occasionally be separated due to rooming configurations.
4. Please be careful when booking flights from Antigua; make sure you fly out of Guatemala City Airport [GUA]. Guatemala City Airport is the closest airport to Antigua. Please do not book flights from Antigua & Barbuda Airport [ANU] as this is an island in the Caribbean.
5. Travel is always an adventure and, as destinations reopen, there are a few challenges as everyone gets back up to speed and adjusts to the new normal. Our leaders are experts when it comes to dealing with anything unexpected along the journey, so pack your understanding and flexibility, sit back and relax while they take care of the rest.
Filter by rating