Take the family on a 6-day adventure through some of the most spectacular natural scenery in the USA as you explore Yellowstone and Grand Teton national parks. Watch Old Faithful as it shoots boiling water high into the sky, swim in a bubbling hot spring, and cruise along the river corridor that is the lifeline for the animals that live in the Grand Teton mountain range. Spot wildlife like moose, bears and beavers, and follow along with a real-life wolf tracker who’ll teach you their secret tracking tricks. Go back in time to the Wild West days with a live-action shootout.
Dates and availability
1. Your clients adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 5pm on Day 1 in Jackson. Please see Joining Point Hotel listed in the Essential Trip Information for this itinerary.
2. Your clients are expected to arrive back into Jackson in the early afternoon (around 5pm) and dropped off at the same location as the joining point.
There is no accommodation included on the last day in Jackson, however we can request any additional nights should you need them.
3. Please note that these trips are for adults and children travelling together and there must be at least one child under 18 with you.
4. Minimum age: 5 years old. Please note that anyone aged under 18 must be accompanied by (and share accommodation with) a parent or legal guardian.
5. A discount of 10% applies on this trip to children 17 or younger at the time of travel.
6. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights on your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
Filter by rating