Deserts, canyons, lakes and valleys await on a five-day adventure through western USA’s most spectacular national parks. Hike through the diverse scenery of Zion National Park, marvel at sandstone spires in Bryce Canyon National Park, join a Navajo guide to learn about the history of Monument Valley and take in one of the natural wonders of the world at Grand Canyon National Park. Let an expert local guide share stories of the landscape and discover there’s more to each destination than what meets the eye.
Dates and availability
1. Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 8 am on Day 1 in Las Vegas. Please make your own way to the Joining Point listed in the Essential Trip Information for this itinerary.
2. On the final day, this trip finishes at approximately 4 pm on arrival in Las Vegas. You will be dropped at the same location as the joining point. If departing this day, please do not book any flights before 8 pm.
3. There is no accommodation included in Las Vegas on this trip. If you wish to spend more time in Las Vegas, we'll be happy to book additional accommodation for you (subject to availability). Speak to an Intrepid booking agent for more information.
4. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights on your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
5. Please ensure you have checked local state information regarding COVID-19 restrictions and regulations before you travel.
6. During the months of November and December we are often unable to kayak on Lake Powell. Instead we will explore Peekaboo Canyon or Antelope Canyon by foot instead.
Filter by rating