Hike the best highlights of Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton National Park on this 5-day walking and trekking trip. With comfortable accommodation, private transfers between sights and all meals taken care of – you can focus on the stunning mountain scenery all around you! Take in panoramic views of the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, witness the thunderous Lower Falls of the Yellowstone River, explore the park’s diverse flora and fauna (watch out for bison!) and experience the expanse of The Grand Prismatic Spring – the otherworldly hot spring in Yellowstone that you have to see to believe. Then, head to Grand Teton National Park, where you’ll take relaxing trails at the foot of the immense Teton mountains and hit the Snake River Canyon for a spot of whitewater rafting.
Dates and availability
1. Please note this trip requires a minimum number of booked customers to guarantee the departure. Your Booking Agent will advise at time of booking if the departure has met minimum numbers. If minimum numbers are not met, you will be advised no later than 30 days out from departure. We recommend arranging flights and related travel services once your departure is guaranteed. In the event that your departure is cancelled due to minimum numbers not being met, a full refund will be provided of monies paid.
2. A completed registration form is required to join these trips. You will not be confirmed for the trip until your form has been received and reviewed. We may ask for a medical release signed by your physician for medical conditions or circumstances which could possibly compromise your safety or the safety of others on this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
3. A signed disclaimer (Acknowledgement of Risks Form) is required at the time of booking for this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
4. To help ensure this trip is right for you, this trip is subject to additional ‘Essential Eligibility Requirements’ – see the ‘Itinerary Disclaimer’ section of the Essential Trip Information for further details.
5.This trip is operated and run by Wildland Trekking, an Intrepid company. You will be travelling with a mixture of both Wildland Trekking customers and Intrepid customers.
6. Your pre-trip orientation meeting will be done virtually on a conference call with your guide and the other guests at 5:00 PM the evening before your trip starts. Your guide will go through the packing list, communicate the first day’s logistics, and answer any last minute questions you have. Your guide will give you the phone number for this meeting approximately 10 days before the trip start date. Early on the morning of Day 1 your guide will pick you up from your accommodations in Jackson. Your guide will coordinate the time of pick up during the pre-trip orientation conference call. This trip will conclude no later than 7:00 PM on the last day.
7. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights on your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.