Embark on a thrilling journey into the vast, game-filled Kruger National Park. Head out on game drives to spot lions, zebras, buffaloes, cheetahs and elephants during the day, and relax in a comfortable lodge in the evening. Enjoy delicious traditional African cuisine, admire sweeping vistas, learn about the flora and fauna of the region from experienced guides and marvel at the beauty of a star-studded African sky. Time spent in Kruger is rewarding and inspiring - this trip is really one to savour.
Dates and availability
1. This trip starts and ends in Johannesburg. We depart between 5.30am and 6:30am on Day 1 so it is essential that you overnight in Johannesburg the day before the tour. If you want to explore Johannesburg at either end of the tour, please allow additional days.
2. You will be picked up between 5.30am and 6.30 am on Day 1 of this itinerary. Our preferred Joining Point Hotel is the Holiday Inn Rosebank and pick up time if 6.00 am. If you require a pick up from another centrally-located hotel or airport hotel in Johannesburg, please advise your booking agent at least 14 days prior to departure. Our local operations team will advise the relevant Hotel reception of the exact pick up time 24 hours prior to pick up.
3. If you require pick up from another centrally-located hotel in Johannesburg or OR Tambo Airport Hotel, please inform your booking agent at least 14 days prior to departure.
4. This trip finishes upon arrival in Johannesburg on Day 5. On arrival in Johannesburg you can be dropped at the airport or at our finishing point hotel. Please do not book any flights until after 10pm this evening.
5. Please note this is a join in adventure and you will travel with a group of like minded Intrepid and non Intrepid passengers during transfers and game drives.
Filter by rating