No holiday to South Africa would be complete without a safari - a chance to spot Africa's Big Five and to wander the vast open savanna. Join us as we heed the call of the Kruger and embark on a magical journey into this vast, game-filled national park. Search for lions, leopards, buffaloes, rhinos and elephants during the day, and then relax in a comfortable lodge at night. This is the perfect way to see the spectacular Kruger National Park without sacrificing creature comforts.
Dates and availability
1. This trip starts and ends in Johannesburg. We depart between 5.30am and 6:30am on Day 1 so it is essential that you overnight in Johannesburg the day before the tour. If you want to explore Johannesburg at either end of the tour, please allow additional days.
2. You will be picked up between 5.30am and 6.30 am on Day 1 of this itinerary. Our preferred Joining Point Hotel is the Holiday Inn Rosebank and pick up time if 6.00 am. If you require a pick up from another centrally-located hotel or airport hotel in Johannesburg, please advise your booking agent at least 14 days prior to departure. Our local operations team will advise the relevant Hotel reception of the exact pick up time 24 hours prior to pick up.
3. If you require pick up from another centrally-located hotel in Johannesburg or OR Tambo Airport Hotel, please inform your booking agent at least 14 days prior to departure.
4. This trip finishes upon arrival in Johannesburg on Day 3. Please do not book any flights until after 10pm this evening.
5. Please note this is a join in adventure and you will travel with a group of like minded Intrepid and non Intrepid passengers during transfers and game drives.
Filter by rating