Experience vibrant India through its rich cultural heritage, ancient religion, breathtaking wildlife, and natural beauty. On this 19-day Premium adventure, you’ll safari through four of India's best wildlife parks, including Satpura, Ranthambhore, and Panna – as well as one of the most popular national parks for spotting the royal Bengal – Bandhavgarh Tiger Sanctuary. Discover the Pink City of Jaipur, witness the Mughal splendours of Delhi and Agra, soak up the ambience of holy Varanasi on a sunrise cruise, and see why Keoladeo Bird Sanctuary is renowned as one of the world's best places for birdwatching. Your local leader will bring the magic of India to light, from lavish palaces to vibrant bazaars and the incomparable Taj Mahal. Packed with wildlife hotspots and hidden gems, discover the natural and cultural wonders of India.
Dates and availability
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. Please provide a scanned copy of your passport bio page at the time of booking to secure a permit for your Ranthambhore National Park visit. Authorities at the park follow a strict booking process whereby permits are issued on a first-come, first-served basis. If we do not receive your passport scan in time, we cannot guarantee you will be able to join the safari. Your full name will need to be provided exactly as it appears on your passport at the time of booking (including any middle names listed on your passport) for flight tickets. Ticketing fees may apply for amendments to details within 45 days of departure, and in some cases, you will be required to cover the cost of issuing a new ticket if an amendment occurs. If you renew your passport or decide to travel with a different passport from the one you originally provided, please bring your old passport or a photocopy of it with you.
4. This trip includes domestic flights. The luggage allowance is 15kg for check in luggage and 7kg for carry on. You can store excess luggage at the start point hotel. Currently, there are no non-stop flights operating between Jaipur and Varanasi, so you will fly through Delhi. This flight will require an early morning start time.
5. The safaris in Panna National Park and Bandhavgarh National Park must be pre-booked to guarantee your spot. Due to high demand and limited availability, we recommend booking this tour and any optional safaris at least four months in advance. Please inquire about booking optional safaris when you book your tour.
6. If you are travelling with others, please let us know in advance so we can do our best to arrange for you to be in the same safari vehicles.