Conquer the climb to Everest Base Camp trekking in Nepal
Take on the adventure of a lifetime trekking in Nepal to reach Everest Base Camp. First conquered by Tenzing Norgay and Sir Edmund Hillary in 1953, Everest has traditionally been the ultimate goal for mountaineers. Today hard-core trekkers seek the challenge of reaching the mountaineer's Base Camp. Flying in to Lukla, explore the mountains and valleys around the towering peak, rest in Nepalese teahouses, learn about the traditions and cultures of the famous Sherpa and spend time in exotic Kathmandu.
Help Nepal get back on its feet by retuning to the country, and discover how Kathmandu still remains a legendary destination while the post earthquake rebuilding continues
Explore timeless Kathmandu
View the mighty Himalaya Mountain range on the flight to Lukla.
Trek to Everest Base Camp, from where mountaineering climbs of the worlds highest peak begin.
This is a strenuous 12 day trek that reaches altitudes above 5500m.
We trek between 4-8 hours per day.
Please ensure you have understood the fitness requirements for this high altitude trek.
This itinerary is valid for departures from 01 January 2018 to 31 December 2018. View the itinerary for departures between 01 January 2017 - 31 December 2017
Trip search is unavailable.
There are currently no scheduled departures on our Everest Base Camp trip. If you are interested in other trips in the region visit one of the links below.
1. This trip starts in Kathmandu on Day 1 at 2pm. This allows time after the joining meeting to explore Kathmandu.
2. Due to the demands of travelling at high altitudes a Passenger Self Assessment Form is required for this trip.
3. A single supplement is available on this trip. A single room is only available for nights 1 and 14 in Kathmandu. Trekking tea houses do not have enough rooms for single supplements when trekking
4. Please bring 2 passport sized photos to your joining meeting
5. Please see important note about extreme weather, flight cancellations to/from Lukla and insurance claims
Our Everest Base Camp trips score an average of 4.93 out of 5 based on 344 reviews in the last year.
Incomparable scenery and careful nurturing gave us the best possible experience of the trek to Everest Base Camp. Take off from Lukla airport is however not for the faint hearted
Review submitted 20 Oct 2017
Trekking can be challenging. Listen to your Guide and follow instructions but expect to push yourself. The rewards are enormous
Review submitted 19 Oct 2017