Experience the wonders of Rajasthan on a journey from Mumbai to Delhi
From magnificent forts to wild forests and energetic cities, Rajasthan has plenty to entice those in search of an adventure. This 14-day Premium journey through the north of India reveals the region’s best culture, landscapes and cuisine with the guidance of an experienced local leader. The fabled cities of Agra, Udaipur and Jaipur will impress with their grandeur, while Mumbai and Delhi provide a true snapshot of modern life. Search for tigers in Ranthambhore National Park, dine beneath the stars among the sand dunes of Pushkar and learn about life in Rajasthan in the homes of local families.
Our best accommodation and highest level of service.
Unusual, exceptional and authentic on-trip experiences.
Led by our most experienced and highest rated local leaders.
Discover the rich history and architecture of the impressive forts scattered across the province, from Jaipur’s Amber Fort and Royal City Palace to Agra’s Red Fort and iconic Taj Mahal.
Take the chance to get closer to India’s incredible wildlife, and perhaps catch more than a glimpse of its elusive animal king, the magnificent tiger, in Ranthambhore National Park
Savour Indian cuisine during Exclusive Experiences, including dinner with a Rajput family in Bundi and a Brahmin family in Jaipur, a street food tour in Agra and a spectacular meal in the sand dunes of Pushkar, accompanied by a traditional dance performance.
Your Feature Stay hotel in Jaipur has been delighting visitors since its opening in 1928, offering up elegant decor, traditional touches and world-class service.
Visit a royal haveli in Jaipur during an unforgettable Exclusive Experience, where the owner will show you around the ornately decorated property and share photographs and stories of his ancestors who once ruled the nearby provinces.
Rajasthan is a desert state and so it’s important to prepare for hot sticky temperatures during the day and cooler climates in the evening. Layers are the best way to tackle this disparity in weather.
There are a number of long travel days on this trip. Some journeys take up to six hours, but are a great opportunity to get to know locals, fellow travellers and the diverse scenery.
Trip departures are unavailable.
There are currently no scheduled departures on our Premium India in Depth trip. If you are interested in other trips in the region visit one of the links below.
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. Please provide a scanned copy of your passport bio page at time of booking to secure a permit for your Ranthambhore National Park visit. Authorities at the park follow a strict booking process whereby permits are issued on a first come first serve basis. If we do not receive your passport scan in time we cannot guarantee you will be able to join the safari. Your full name will need to be provided exactly as it appears on your passport at the time of booking (including any middle names listed on your passport) for flight tickets. Ticketing fees may apply for amendments to details within 45 days of departure, and in some cases, you will be required to cover the cost of issuing a new ticket if an amendment occurs.
4. This trip includes domestic flights. The luggage allowance is 15kg for check in luggage and 7kg for carry on.
5. Travel is always an adventure and, as destinations reopen, there are a few challenges as everyone gets back up to speed and adjusts to the new normal. Our leaders are experts when it comes to dealing with anything unexpected along the journey, so pack your understanding and flexibility, sit back and relax while they take care of the rest.
6. Some activities may be rearranged during Holi (2023: March 8), and other holidays.
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.View Essential Trip Information