See beneath the surface of this diverse and captivating region
Modern marvels, ancient sites and religious treasures await on a 28-day Premium adventure through Egypt, Jordan, Israel and the Palestinian Territories. Admire the the magnificent Pyramids of Giza, cruise down the legendary Nile, immerse yourself in Bedouin culture in Wadi Rum, float in the salty Dead Sea and stand in awe of the elaborate Treasury of Petra. Journey from Jerusalem to Tel Aviv and gain an understanding of the region’s diverse viewpoints, visiting major religious and historical sites with insights from local experts. With premium accommodation, local leaders and a relaxed pace all as standard, you’ll be enjoying these masterpieces in all their prized glory.
Don't wait - plan your next people and planet-friendly adventure with just € 99* this March. Offer ends March 31.Terms & Conditions
Our best accommodation and highest level of service.
Unusual, exceptional and authentic on-trip experiences.
Led by our most experienced and highest rated local leaders.
Discover the Pyramids of Giza, Valley of the Kings, the ancient city of Alexandria, battle site of El Alamein, the majesty of Petra, and embark on a 4WD drive adventure through wind-swept rock formations of Wadi Rum.
Enjoy unforgettable Exclusive Experiences, including dinner in a family’s home in Cairo, a visit to the city’s oldest coffeeshop, sunset drinks on board a traditional felucca and a zarb dinner with your Bedouin hosts in Wadi Rum.
Take your time exploring Abu Simbel with an overnight stay, discovering this magnificent monument carved out of the mountainside with less crowds, followed by a Premium Exclusive Experience; an incredible sound and light show.
Relax with four nights on a premium Nile riverboat, experience isolated elegance during your stay at a luxury camp in Wadi Rum, and stay in Palestine’s first heritage hotel in Bethlehem, your Feature Stays for this adventure.
Taste the best of Middle Eastern cuisine during high tea at the Old Cataract Hotel in Aswan, traditional meals in family homes, a family-run cooking class in Amman and lunch on the best hummus in Jerusalem.
Experience for yourself some of the world’s most renowned religious sites – the Church of the Annunciation, the Church of the Nativity, Qumran and the Western Wall. Discuss history with a geopolitical expert (Exclusive Experience), experience a cooking class at a refugee camp and have dinner with a family in Jericho.
This trip takes in many religious sites, so it’s best to come prepared. You will need to bring clothes that cover arms and legs – a light scarf is a good idea for hot days.
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. This trip includes domestic flights. The luggage allowance is 23kg for check in luggage and 8kg for carry on.
You can store excess luggage at the start point hotel.
4. The Feature Stay in Haifa will be changed to The Schumacher Hotel Haifa for the following departures: XEPMC230318, XEPMC230401
5. Travel is always an adventure and, as destinations reopen, there are a few challenges as everyone gets back up to speed and adjusts to the new normal. Our leaders are experts when it comes to dealing with anything unexpected along the journey, so pack your understanding and flexibility, sit back and relax while they take care of the rest.
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.View Essential Trip Information