Discover Turkey and Northern Cyprus in all its glory during this fifteen-day journey beginning in Istanbul. Take a trip through history from ANZAC day in Gallipoli to the ancient ruins of Ephesus, explore the fairy chimneys of Cappadocia, then hop over to northern Cyprus where time stands still and people are hospitable as ever. Tread the paths of history, soak up some incredible landscapes and immerse yourself in this cultural melting pot.
Dates and availability
1. This trip starts in Istanbul on Day 1 at 1 pm. This allows time after the welcome meeting to explore Istanbul.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement excludes Day 5 (Overnight train) where you will be in shared accommodation and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. This trip will finish in Famagusta TRNC. Please check the visa information before booking flights. You may want to consider entering and exiting from the same airport.
4. This is a combination tour and the composition of your group and your group Leader will change. This trip will have an unaccompanied included international flight from Istanbul to Ercan Airport in the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, there will be a luggage limit of 23kg checked luggage and 8kg hand luggage. Transfers are included in the trip cost.
5. Most internal flights in Turkey have a luggage restriction of 15kg checked and 8kg cabin. You may store excess luggage in the starting point hotel for your return to Istanbul.
6. This trip doesn't include a lot of time in Istanbul or Famagusta. If you'd like to explore both cities in more depth, please speak to your agent about extending your time here.