Jagged mountains, pristine glaciers and bright blue lagoons are just the tip of the iceberg in Chile’s Patagonia region. Spend five days exploring ancient caves, hiking through native forests, sailing in search of glaciers and watching out for wildlife in the diverse landscapes of Torres del Paine National Park and Bernardo O’Higgins National Park. Your base in the small city of Puerto Natales is the perfect place to put your feet up after an adventurous day and enjoy a glass of Chilean wine.
Dates and availability
1. This Short Break Adventure is a ‘join in’ group departure, which means the configuration of any fellow travelers in the group might change during the trip.
2. This trip will run with a minimum of one person, so you may be joined by other travellers booked on the same date as you, or you may be on your own. This trip is operated by one of our local partners in Chile and therefore you may be joined by a mixture of Intrepid-booked passengers and other travellers during activities.
3. The maximum number of travelers is indicative of maximum number of travelers during join-in activities only.
4. Arrival transfer from Puerto Natales airport is included. Please ensure you provide us with your flight details at time of booking.
5. Private Transfers from Punta Arenas Airport or El Calafate Airport are available as additional services. Please enquire at the time of booking.
6. If you decide to fly out of El Calafate Airport on Day 5 please choose a flight in late afternoon, after 3 pm only. This will give you time to arrive in El Calafate.
7. Entry into Chile does not currently require any proof of COVID-19 vaccination, however, we suggest submitting proof of vaccination in advance of travel in order to receive a mobility pass, which in turn allows travellers to access all public services; buses, museums, restaurants, etc. As this validation process can take a while, it is recommended that you submit your electronic validation request 15 days in advance of Travel. The link to submit and more information is available here: https://www.chile.travel/en/traveltochileplan/. Please also fill an electronic "Sworn declaration for travelers" form up to 48 hours before boarding, in which you must provide your contact, health and travel information. This form will provide a QR code as a means of verification. It can be obtained at https://www.c19.cl
Filter by rating