Hit the slopes from Queenstown to Christchurch at New Zealand's best ski fields
Whether you’re new to the snow or an experienced snow hound, this exhilarating week from Queenstown to Christchurch on the slopes of the Southern Alps’ most iconic snow fields at Mt Hutt, Ohau, Treble Cone, The Remarkables, Cardrona and Coronet Peak delivers. We’ve got everything organised: your transport and transfers to the mountains, your accommodation, lift passes, breakfast, and an expert local crew ready to show you the best runs and powder stashes across the six different mountains. We can also arrange your ski gear and clothing if you want to pack light. Add time away from the slopes to discover the South Island's best ski towns like Wanaka and Queenstown, and a stay in the world's largest International Dark Sky Reserve and you’ve got the perfect trip.
Experience New Zealand's finest snow fields at Mt Hutt, Ohau, Treble Cone, The Remarkables, Cardrona and Coronet Peak.
This trip offers thrills for beginners and experts alike - just strap on your skis and let our expert crew point you in the right direction.
Enjoy the benefit of local knowledge as our experienced crew show you the best runs and powder stashes across six different mountains.
Spend a night under a carpet of stars in the world's largest International Dark Sky Reserve.
Rest your legs and enjoy New Zealand away from the snow at the adventure playgrounds of Wanaka and Queenstown.
Everything is arranged for you, from transport to hiring snow equipment and clothes – all you have to do is choose your favourite slopes and hit the snow.
This trip is suitable for beginners to advanced skiers or snowboarders. Lessons are available for beginners or people wishing to refresh their skills.
While our Group Leaders will often join the group on the snow they are not qualified instructors. Should you require additional lessons from qualified instructors these can be purchased separately.
This trip stays in hostel-style accommodation, in shared dorm rooms generally with 4-6 beds but may be up to 10 beds and with shared facilities (private rooms are available on request).
Trip departures are unavailable.
There are currently no scheduled departures on our Ski New Zealand: 7 Day Snow Safari (Queenstown to Christchurch) trip. If you are interested in other trips in the region visit one of the links below.
1. Please note this trip requires a minimum number of booked customers to guarantee the departure. Your Booking Agent will advise at time of booking if the departure has met minimum numbers. If minimum numbers are not met, you will be advised no later than 56 days out from departure (prior to full payment due). We recommend arranging flights and related travel services once your departure is guaranteed. In the event that your departure is cancelled due to minimum numbers not being met, a full refund will be provided of monies paid.
2. This trip is operated and run by Haka Tours, an Intrepid Company. You will be travelling with a mixture of both Haka customers and Intrepid customers. Intrepid works closely with Haka Tours to ensure that all of our customers enjoy their time in New Zealand.
3. This trip is suitable for beginner to advanced skiers/snowboarders
4. This trip starts at 6am in Queenstown and finishes on arrival back to Christchurch on Day 7 (approx 8pm)
5. Snow gear including helmets, skis/snowboard, boots, poles and ski clothing are available to hire - if you wish to book gear please contact your agent.
6. Due to unforeseen weather conditions changes may need to be made to the itinerary.
7. While our Group Leaders will often join the group on the snow they are not qualified instructors. Should you require additional lesson packages (based on ability) these can purchased from qualified instructors.
8. This trip does not spend any included time in Christchurch – if you wish to book extra accommodation please contact your agent.
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.View Essential Trip Information