Choose your own adventure in Torres del Paine National Park
Delight in the vibrant colour palette of Patagonia’s Torres del Paine National Park on a 5-day adventure, from dizzying granite peaks to water so blue it needs to be seen to be believed. From your beautiful hotel in the heart of the national park, you’ll have the freedom to choose the activities which excite you the most, whether that’s hiking through native forest towards a viewpoint overlooking the dramatic Las Torres Mountains, or climbing through a valley giving in search of epic glacier views. This magical corner of the continent is sure to leave you in awe.
Make your dream trip a reality with discounts ranging up to 30% off your next Intrepid adventure.Terms & Conditions
Spend four fabulous nights in the Hotel Las Torres. Located in the heart of Torres del Paine National park, this beautiful accommodation is the perfect base for your explorations.
With all food and drink included as part of your stay, enjoy fantastic meals using ingredients from the on-site regenerative garden, accompanied by Chilean wine or craft beer.
Choose half day or full day activities that suit your interests, whether that’s hiking to a viewpoint overlooking the Las Torres Mountains or cruising across the glittering waters of Lake Pehoe.
Each activity is accompanied by expert local guides who will bring the landscapes to life and help spot fascinating flora and fauna as you explore.
A good level of fitness is required to get the most out of the multiple treks available on this trip.
Weather in Patagonia can be wild, so it's important to prepare for all elements. Rain, wind and extreme cold are all part of the adventure. As a result of this wild weather the hikes and activities within Torres del Paine National Park may not always be possible, so if you are prepared to be a little flexible, you will have a great time!
Trip departures are unavailable.
There are currently no scheduled departures on our Torres del Paine Short Break - Las Torres trip. If you are interested in other trips in the region visit one of the links below.
1. This Short Break Adventure is a ‘join in’ group departure, which means you are not accompanied by an Intrepid group leader – our local representative fills this role – and the configuration of any fellow travellers in the group might change during the trip.
2. This trip will run with a minimum of one person, so you may be joined by other travellers booked on the same date as you, or you may be on your own. This trip is operated by one of our local partners in Torres del Paine national park and therefore during chosen excursions you may be joined by a mixture of Intrepid-booked passengers and other travellers.
3. Information may be delivered in English and Spanish, or just English depending on the requirements of the group.
4. The maximum number of travellers is indicative of maximum number of travellers during join-in activities only.
5. Arrival and departure transfers from El Calafate, Puerto Natales and Punta Arenas airports are included. Please ensure you provide us with your flight details at time of booking.
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.View Essential Trip Information