Immerse yourself in the Patagonian wilderness, on this 6-day hiking trip in the Torres del Pain National Park of Chile. Coined one of the most beautiful and popular treks in the world, the W Trek traverses through rolling grasslands and mountainous peaks, alongside the breathtaking blues of lakes, rivers and streams. You’ll stay in Refugios by night (backcountry huts or lodges with all the comforts of home) and walk the ever-changing landscape by day. Along the way, witness jagged icebergs on Lake Grey, diverse flora and fauna (look out for Andean condors and grazing guanacos) and the famous Los Cuernos del Paine (The Horns of Blue) and Torres del Paine (Towers of Blue) distinctive to Patagonia. If you’re looking for a challenge, this multi-day hiking trek is perfect for you.
Dates and availability
1. Full passport details are required at the time of booking in order to purchase entrance fees to Torres del Paine National Parks.
2. This trip starts with a welcome meeting at 6 pm on Day 1.
3. Tour leader is also a qualified Trekking Guide and will join the group for Welcome Meting and then on the morning of Day 2 for the start of the trek.
4. A single supplement is available to add on, this will be included on Days 1 and 5 (Hotel) only and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
5. All overnight stays in Torres del Paine are booked in authentic refuges, with shared facilities and dorm style rooms. Occasionally we are not able to reserve one or more nights in the Refugios, in which case accommodations will be in tents that are provided and set up by the Refugios. In these cases, we will still have access to the Refugios for meals, relaxation and showers. The price of the trip remains the same and all camping equipment is provided.
6. You will need to carry your luggage on the trek (porter services is not included), so please read a packing list and our recommendations carefully. Your fully packed trekking backpack should not exceed 12kg total weight. Excess luggage can be stored in our hotel in Puerto Natales for the duration of the trip.
7. A porter service can be pre booked (subject to availability) at an extra cost to carry up to 15kg weight, contact your booking agent for more details.