Spend an incredible 4 days hiking the highest mountains in New Hampshire, the Presidential Range, including the highest point in the Northeastern United States – the summit of Mount Washington. Discover ecologically diverse forests encompassing the White Mountains, high alpine ridges, and peaks where expansive views will take your breath away. Your leader will take you along the Appalachian Trail and across multiple iconic summits including Mounts Monroe, Mount Eisenhower, Mount Franklin, and Mount Pierce. This is your chance hike deep into the wilderness with an expert leader while spending your nights in authentic backcountry huts with all meals provided.
Dates and availability
1. Please note this trip requires a minimum number of booked customers to guarantee the departure. Your Booking Agent will advise at time of booking if the departure has met minimum numbers. If minimum numbers are not met, you will be advised no later than 30 days out from departure. We recommend arranging flights and related travel services once your departure is guaranteed. In the event that your departure is cancelled due to minimum numbers not being met, a full refund will be provided of monies paid.
2. A completed registration form is required to join these trips. You will not be confirmed for the trip until your form has been received and reviewed. We may ask for a medical release signed by your physician for medical conditions or circumstances which could possibly compromise your safety or the safety of others on this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
3. A signed disclaimer (Acknowledgement of Risks Form) is required at the time of booking for this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
4. To help ensure this trip is right for you, this trip is subject to additional ‘Essential Eligibility Requirements’ – see the ‘Itinerary Disclaimer’ section of the Essential Trip Information for further details.
5.This trip is operated and run by Wildland Trekking, an Intrepid company. You will be travelling with a mixture of both Wildland Trekking customers and Intrepid customers.
6. This trip starts on Day 1 at 5pm at the AMC Highland Center near Bretton Woods, New Hampshire. We recommend you book a pre tour night in that hotel.
7. Single Supplement is not available on this trip.