Leave hustle and bustle in the rear-view mirror on this five-day journey to some of the world’s oldest tropical rainforest and the untouched coast it spills onto. This family-focused trip takes you into the heart of the land the Kuku Yalanji people have called home for 50,000 years, into the complex ecosystem of the forest and deserted white-sand beaches. You and your family will have the chance to learn about hunting native plants from a First Nations guide, encounter crocodiles and colourful birds on a cruise through mangrove thickets and walk under heavy green canopy in Mossman Gorge.
Dates and availability
1. Please note that these trips are for adults and children travelling together and there must be at least one child under 18 with you.
2. Minimum age for children on this trip is 5 years old.
3. A discount of 10% applies on this trip to children 17 years and under at time of travel.
4. Your adventure starts on Day 1 at 11am at the Flynn Hotel in Cairns.
5. A single supplement is bookable on this trip, subject to availability at the time of booking. If you would like to book a single supplement and inquire about availability please speak to your booking agent.