Step back in time and delight in Cuba’s vintage charm
This Premium adventure through Cuba plays out to the soundtrack of a sizzling salsa beat, against a vibrant backdrop of colonial architecture, sweeping beaches and verdant countryside. Cuba’s colourful history still dominates most aspects of daily life, painting the country with an atmosphere like no other. Explore Havana in all its faded glory, uncover the easy beauty of rural Vinales, wander the cobblestoned streets of Trinidad and soak up the coastal vibe of Cienfuegos. Let Cuba’s charm wash over you on an unforgettable journey.
Our biggest sale of the year has been extended! Up to 25% off trips. Valid on trips departing 1 Dec 21 - 14 Dec 22. Book by 3 December.Terms & Conditions
Discover the cobblestone streets of colonial Trinidad, learn some salsa steps in slow-paced Vinales, and take in the colours of Soroa, the valley known as the 'Rainbow of Cuba'.
Walk in the glamourous footsteps of the famous and infamous during your feature stay at the iconic Hotel Nacional de Cuba in Havana.
Explore Havana’s main sights during a tour in a classic American car – a nod to the city’s colourful vintage past.
Visit the home of a local family in Trinidad where you’ll enjoy a festive homecooked dinner, paired with the local drink, Canchancharam, made from 'fire water', local honey and lime juice.
Your local leader will help you learn the story of the Cuban Revolution, as well as a visit to the memorials dedicated to revolutionary hero Ernesto Che Guevara in Santa Clara.
Hotels in Cuba are government-run, which means renovations are few and far between. As for the guesthouses (casas) we use, they are much nicer than your average Cuban dwelling but keep in mind that each and every room is unique. That said, regardless of where you stay, power cuts and breaks in hot water are sometimes unavoidable, as in any developing country.
Funds can be difficult to access in Cuba. Ideally bring multiple credit cards from several different banks just to be sure. Internet in Cuba can also be scarce, unreliable and expensive. Treat this trip as a holiday from emails and social media.
Cuba is different, and that's a big part of its allure. Things don't always go according to plan, and many things don't work the same way as back home. Patience and good humour will go a long way in this beautiful destination.
Trip departures are unavailable.
There are currently no scheduled departures on our Premium Cuba trip. If you are interested in other trips in the region visit one of the links below.
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. Travel insurance is compulsory for all travellers entering Cuba. You may be asked to show proof of your travel insurance by immigration staff upon arrival at Havana Airport.
4. Please advise bedding configuration requests to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
5. There are unprecedented changes happening in Cuba right now. It is an exciting time, but it also means some patience and understanding is required for the heightened demand of infrastructure, accommodation and services. To help set your expectations correctly, please read the ‘Is this trip right for you?’ and ‘Joining point description' sections in the Essential Trip Information.
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.View Essential Trip Information