Follow in the footsteps of centuries-old travellers along the Camino de Santiago’s Northern Way on this 11-day adventure. Starting in Ribadeo, you’ll trek the 190 km to Santiago Cathedral, passing by Spanish countryside, stopping in charming traditional villages and visiting plenty of historic monasteries, churches and more. With your luggage being transported for you each day, you’ll have more time to reap the rewards of your efforts.
Dates and availability
1. This trip starts with a welcome meeting at 6pm on Day 1 in Ribadeo. Group arrival transfer from Santiago de Compostela is available and will take place on Day 1 at 3pm from Santiago de Compostela airport.
2. This is a point-to-point hiking trip and most of the initial stages of the hike must be hiked with no option to opt out.
3. This trip ends on Day 11 and you are free to leave at any time.
4. On 3 nights of this trip (Lourenzá, Miraz, and Pedrouzo) we will be accommodated in multi-shared rooms (separated by gender) and with shared facilities.
5. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip and is a subject to availability at the time of booking. Single supplement excludes 3 nights in Lourenzá, Miraz, and Pedrouzo. Please note that due to the small properties we use in Europe there is only a limited amount of single supplements available per trip departure. If you would like to book a single supplement and enquire about availability please speak to your booking agent for further information.
6. We will transport your luggage between hotels, but you are only allowed one bag/suitcase of maximum weight 18kg. No items should be strapped to your luggage, such shoes, walking poles, etc. Transport of any extra luggage will incur small fee charged at the Welcome Meeting.