This week-long fun, fast and colourful trip through Cuba takes you right to the beating heart of a fiercely independent nation. Cycle through the streets of rocking, retro Havana, swing through Playa Larga for a dip in the crystal-clear Caribbean, soak up the sunshine on the beaches of Trinidad and sip on Cuban cocktails with the locals in Vinales. Your leader will provide you with heaps of local insight, you’ll have fun, included activities to get your bearings and you’ll also get heaps of free time to explore at your own pace and travel your way – do you want to go snorkelling and bike riding or just kick back and people-watch with a churro? It’s up to you! From vintage cars to fragrant cigars and plenty of salsa in between – lose yourself in the rhythm of this emerging Caribbean hotspot.
Dates and availability
1. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights on your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
2. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
3. Please advise bedding configuration requests to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel to aid guesthouse and rooming allocations, which are finalised 10 days prior to departure based on the configuration of each travelling party. You may request your confirmed guesthouse name and address inside 7 days of departure from your booking agent. Rest assured, the transfer driver will know the address of your assigned guesthouse.
4. A visa or tourist card, organised prior to arrival, is required for all nationalities visiting Cuba.
5. The Cuban government has declared that travel insurance is compulsory for all travellers. Proof of insurance may be requested at Havana Airport by immigration officials.
6. We recommend travelling to Cuba via Canada, Europe, South or Central America. Please refer to the ‘Passports, visas and entry requirements’ section of the Essential Trip Information for further details.
7. We recommend you bring enough cash to last your whole time in Cuba. This is currently the best option and will provide you with the best value for money. Please see the ‘Money Matters’ section of the Essential Trip Information for more details.
Filter by rating