Cycle across the Cotswolds, one of the UK's best loved landscapes.
Immerse yourself in the scenery that earns the Cotswold the classification of an ‘Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty’ from the saddle of a bicycle. This four-day Intrepid Cycling experience offers a comfortable, yet active way to discover a much-loved part of Britain that has inspired travellers and outdoor enthusiasts alike. Base yourself in the charming market town of Moreton-in-Marsh and cycle your way past picture-perfect stone villages and rolling green fields, up challenging hills and thrilling descents. You’ll also pass ancient buildings and iconic battlefields yet have the comfort and security of returning to the same accommodation each evening.
Our biggest sale of the year has been extended! Up to 25% off trips. Valid on trips departing 1 Dec 21 - 14 Dec 22. Book by 3 December.Terms & Conditions
Riding gives you the time to appreciate the diversity of the stunning Cotswolds ‘Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty’.
Cycle back in history as you take ancient architecture and historic battlefields.
Visit the quintessentially English tea houses and picture-perfect stone villages of the Chipping Campden and Upper and Lower Slaughter.
Unpack just once and base yourself in serenely beautiful market town of Moreton-in-Marsh
This trip is new to our range this year. And while we have thoroughly researched every detail of the logistics, new destinations can sometimes throw us some unexpected surprises. More often than not, it’ll be a great surprise. But every now and again there might be a hiccup. We like to think that’s what puts the ‘adventure’ in ‘adventure travel’.
To complete this trip, it is important that you are both confident and competent in riding a bicycle.
While the cycling distances on this trip are relatively short, the stunning terrain of the Cotswolds is at times hilly so you’ll need a good level of fitness to enjoy the trip.
On this trip we have a single leader that rides with the group.
As our riding is done on a mix of sealed roads and gravel cycle paths/tracks a reasonable level of cycling skill is required.
As accommodation on this trip is multi-share, single travellers will share a room with another traveller of the same gender. This trip is a great opportunity to get to know other like-minded people, so embrace it while you can. If you’d prefer not to share, a single room supplement may be available at an additional charge. Ask your travel consultant for more details, and please note that in some hotels a single supplement exclusion applies where single rooms are not available.
Trip departures are unavailable.
There are currently no scheduled departures on our Cycle the Cotswolds trip. If you are interested in other trips in the region visit one of the links below.
1. A Single Supplement may be available on this trip, please ask your booking agent for more information.
2. Bicycle hire is included in your trip price. Please advise your height at time of booking so as we can organise a suitable sized bike.
3. E-bike hire (at an extra cost) is available on this trip. Please ask your booking agent for more information.
4. Bike helmets are compulsory on this trip. We are unable to hire bike helmets locally so please ensure you bring your own bike helmet from home.
5. On this trip we have a single leader that rides with the group.
6. As we always start and return to the same accommodation each day this trip does not have a support vehicle.
7. Accommodation is not included on day 4 of this trip and you will need to check out before commencing the final ride. If you require additional accommodation (or want to reserve your room for the main part of the day) please enquire at time of booking.
8. Due to Covid-19 restrictions some of the local attractions may be temporarily closed, running reduced hours, or require booking ahead. Please check their websites for up-to-date opening hours.
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.View Essential Trip Information