Discover the captivating cities and natural attractions of the USA's west on an 18-day journey from lively Los Angeles to bayside San Francisco. Explore mother nature at its most diverse in Joshua Tree, Zion and Yosemite national parks, take a roadtrip stopping by Monumental Valley, Death Valley and the Grand Canyon, and join the high rollers and desert dwellers in Las Vegas. With a heap of outdoor excursions to choose from, some spectacular stretches of coastline and sensational city scenes, this is the ultimate round-up of the western USA's highlights.
Dates and availability
1. Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 6:00pm on Day 1 in Los Angeles and finishes on arrival into San Francisco at approximately 5pm on Day 18.
2. The group will be in 8 and 6 person dorms in Los Angeles, with shared bathrooms. The hostel will do their best to separate the group by gender, but it's not guaranteed.
3. A Single Supplement to have your own room is available on this trip however excludes night 1 (Los Angeles), night 8 (Monument Valley) and nights 9 & 10 (Moab) where you will be in shared accommodation.
4. A sleeping bag is required for this trip.
5. Please note that the legal drinking age in the US is 21 and in some parts of Canada it's 19.
Filter by rating