Experience Utah’s most famous national park as a standalone canyon country hiking experience or an add-on to a longer trip. Hike to the rim of Zion Canyon, wade through the cool waters of the Virgin River Narrows, and immerse yourself in the incredible red rock surroundings of Zion National Park. This unique natural environment sits on the border of an incredible physiographic region called the Colorado Plateau which is filled with spectacular rock formations. Sleep under the stars in the heart of Zion National Park on a backcountry camping and hiking adventure that is big on beauty.
Dates and availability
1. Please note this trip requires a minimum number of booked customers to guarantee the departure. Your Booking Agent will advise at time of booking if the departure has met minimum numbers. If minimum numbers are not met, you will be advised no later than 30 days out from departure. We recommend arranging flights and related travel services once your departure is guaranteed. In the event that your departure is cancelled due to minimum numbers not being met, a full refund will be provided of monies paid.
2. A completed registration form is required to join these trips. You will not be confirmed for the trip until your form has been received and reviewed. We may ask for a medical release signed by your physician for medical conditions or circumstances which could possibly compromise your safety or the safety of others on this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
3. Travellers on this particular trip are not required to produce proof of full vaccination against COVID-19.
4. A signed disclaimer (Acknowledgement of Risks Form) is required at the time of booking for this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
5. To help ensure this trip is right for you, this trip is subject to additional ‘Essential Eligibility Requirements’ – see the ‘Itinerary Disclaimer’ section of the Essential Trip Information for further details.
6.This trip is operated and run by Wildland Trekking, an Intrepid company. You will be travelling with a mixture of both Wildland Trekking customers and Intrepid customers.
7. Please note, pre-trip orientation meeting will take place at 5:00 PM day before trip starts at Best Western Coral Hills hotel in St George. We recommend you book a pre tour night in that hotel.
8. A single tent is provided to all solo travellers at no extra cost.
9. The September 14, 2023 departure will operate in reverse order. We will hike to Scout Lookout and Emerald Pools on Day 1 and will hike at Snow Canyon on Day 3.