Explore the highest mountains in New Hampshire
Spend an incredible 4 days hiking the highest mountains in New Hampshire, the Presidential Range, including the highest point in the Northeastern United States – the summit of Mount Washington. Discover ecologically diverse forests encompassing the White Mountains, high alpine ridges, and peaks where expansive views will take your breath away. Your leader will take you along the Appalachian Trail and across multiple iconic summits including Mounts Monroe, Mount Eisenhower, Mount Franklin, and Mount Pierce. This is your chance hike deep into the wilderness with an expert leader while spending your nights in authentic backcountry huts with all meals provided.
Don't wait - plan your next people and planet-friendly adventure with just £99* this March. Offer ends March 31.Terms & Conditions
Hike deep into the stunning wilderness of the Presidential Range while spending your nights in authentic backcountry huts with all your meals provided.
Enjoy stunning views of the Ammonoosuc River before some exciting rock scrambling (sometimes using both hands) among beautiful waterfalls and mountain views.
Hike to the summit of Mount Washington along rocky and steep but rewarding trails and take in breathtaking views that will make you feel as if you’re on top of the world.
Eat a picnic lunch with phenomenal views at Lake of the Clouds hut which is perched above the trees near spectacular alpine lakes.
Traverse some of the most famous Presidential Peaks, including Mount Monroe and Mount Eisenhower, and walk a section of the Appalachian Trail.
This is a walking trip; a good fitness level will help you enjoying all included walks and activities. Good clothing, appropriate footwear, and wet weather gear is a must.
On this tour you will be required to carry a backpack with your own gear and belongings.
On our final day there is no accommodation included so please plan your departure accordingly, or pre-book a post-tour night.
Trip departures are unavailable.
There are currently no scheduled departures on our Hike New Hampshire's Appalachian Trail and Presidential Peaks trip. If you are interested in other trips in the region visit one of the links below.
1. A completed registration form is required to join these trips. You will not be confirmed for the trip until your form has been received and reviewed. We may ask for a medical release signed by your physician for medical conditions or circumstances which could possibly compromise your safety or the safety of others on this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
2. Travellers on this particular trip are not required to produce proof of full vaccination against COVID-19.
3. A signed disclaimer (Acknowledgement of Risks Form) is required at the time of booking for this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
4. To help ensure this trip is right for you, this trip is subject to additional ‘Essential Eligibility Requirements’ – see the ‘Itinerary Disclaimer’ section of the Essential Trip Information for further details.
5.This trip is operated and run by Wildland Trekking, an Intrepid company. You will be travelling with a mixture of both Wildland Trekking customers and Intrepid customers.
6. This trip starts on Day 1 at 5pm at the AMC Highland Center near Bretton Woods, New Hampshire. We recommend you book a pre tour night in that hotel.
7. Single Supplement is not available on this trip.
8. Please note this trip requires a minimum number of booked customers to guarantee the departure. Your Booking Agent will advise at time of booking if the departure has met minimum numbers. If minimum numbers are not met, you will be advised no later than 56 days out from departure (prior to full payment due). We recommend arranging flights and related travel services once your departure is guaranteed. In the event that your departure is cancelled due to minimum numbers not being met, a full refund will be provided of monies paid.
9. single tent is available at no charge if you would prefer not to share a tent. Please let your leader know your preference during the Welcome Meeting.
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.View Essential Trip Information