Encounter the culture, history and wildlife of Rwanda and Uganda on a 9-day adventure that’s as moving as it is fun. Take part in an incredibly important gorilla naming ceremony in the name of conservation in Musanze, look out for big-ticket wildlife on game drives in Queen Elizabeth National Park, search for mountain gorillas in Bwindi National Park, meet a Gorilla Doctor in Kisoro, and learn about Rwanda’s devastating history in Kigali. The experiences you’ll have on this adventure will stick with you for a lifetime.
Dates and availability
1. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
2. This trip finishes upon arrival in Kigali on Day 9. Please do not book any flights until after 3pm in the afternoon.
3. This trip requires a higher non-refundable deposit (AUD1000, USD1000, EUR800, NZD1250, GBP650, CAD1000, ZAR8000, CHF900) in order to secure the included gorilla permit. Please note that we need to confirm the availability of a gorilla permit if you are booking within 45 days of departure. The additional deposit paid at the time of booking will be credited to the final balance of your booking.
4. Please submit a headshot at the time of booking. This is required for your entry badge into the ceremony.
5. Some governments currently have increased foreign travel advice around security in place for Queen Elizabeth National Park in Uganda. Please check your government’s foreign travel advice before departure and ensure your travel insurance covers all destinations and activities on your itinerary.
Filter by rating